Swagbucks

Search & Win

Sunday, January 3, 2010

"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart." ee cummings

That said I think it is the perfect start of my blogging career!  At the begining of 2009, between my husband and I, we had 4 jobs.  I had 2 part time jobs and he had a full time and part time job.  As of December 2009 we now have only his full time job.  I've been couponing for years, but only really started couponing about 2 1/2 years ago.  Between couponing and going back to different ways online to make money I am hoping I can get out of debt in a few years.  We currently owe just over $17K in credit card debt, I'm not even going to try and put in the medical bills, car loan, student loan, or mortgage we owe.  From the different blogs I've been to everyone pretty much agrees on one thing, tell someone about it and that should encourage you to be able to achieve your goal.  So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment